Mammoth West Townhomes for Sale
Listed below are all the Active Listings currently for sale at Mammoth West Condominiums in Mammoth Lakes. Here you can also find detailed information about all the complex amenities, floorplans available, how much the monthly HOA Fees are, what the HOA dues pay for, the condominium owner's expenses and more. Be sure to click the blue Notify Me button below if there are no active properties currently for sale in the complex and you'll be emailed the instant a new Mammoth West condo listing hits the Mammoth Lakes MLS. You can also use this link to browse all the nearby Condos for Sale in the Canyon Lodge Neighborhood.
The Mammoth West Condominium development is located in one of the most coveted locations in all of Mammoth Lakes; directly bordering the Mammoth Mountain Ski Area at Canyon Lodge. Access to the chairlifts and the slopes is only steps from here. In addition to the ease of direct access to Mammoth Mountain, the Village Ski Back Trail passes right along the top of the complex making it a breeze to ski back to the complex after a great day on the slopes. In the summer months, the ski-back trail also serves as immediate access from the complex to miles and miles of single track mountain biking trails at the Mammoth Mountain Bike Park. Nightly Rentals are permitted at Mammoth West, allowing owners the option to generate short term rental income with one of the many nightly rental management companies here in Mammoth or on AirBnB, VRBO, etc.
Try a new search, or click below to get notified when matching listings become available.
The Features & Amenities at Mammoth West Condos Include:
- Outdoor Pool
- Sauna Room
- Game / Rec Room
- Nightly Rentals Permitted
- Off-Street Owner & Guest Parking
- BBQ & Picnic Areas
- Fully Landscaped Grounds
- Propane is now Available in Complex for Heating / Appliances
- Common Area Laundry Facilities
- Full-Time On-Site Managers
- Complex is Adjacent to the Mammoth Village Ski Back Trail
- On the Mammoth Lakes Town Bike Trail System
- Prime Location Across the Street from Canyon Lodge
- On the Blue & Yellow Line Shuttle Routes
Mammoth West Condo Unit Details:
- 43 Total Units
- 2BD / 2BA Floorplan (approx 1152sf)
- 4BD / 2BA & 3BA Floorplans (approx 1493sf)
- All Units are 2-Story Townhomes with no Neighbors Above or Below
- Private Decks
- Built in 1970
- 2BD Floorplan - HOA Dues approx: $781/mo
- 4BD Floorplan - HOA Dues approx: $1001/mo
What's Included in the Mammoth West Home Owner's Association Dues (HOA Fees):
- Snow Removal
- Hi-Speed Internet
- Cable TV
- Water & Sewer
- Trash Service
- Hazard Insurance for Condo Buildings and All Structures in Complex
- Building Maintenance & Upkeep of all Roofs, Siding, Painting, Decks, Exteriors, etc.
- Manager's Salary
- Common Area Maintenance & Upkeep
Mammoth West Condo Owner Pays:
- Phone Service (optional)
Not finding the condo complex you're looking for or prefer to expand your condo search??
Click here to View all the Condo Complexes in Mammoth.