Mammoth Real Estate Foreclosure Property and REO Listings Coming to Market For Sale
Posted by Jeff Warwick on Monday, April 9, 2012 at 5:11 PM By Jeff Warwick / April 9, 2012 Comment
Here is the Newest List of Foreclosed Properties in Mammoth that are not yet on the market for sale. They will be listed as REO property soon!
- 2BD+Loft/3.5BA newer townhome, approx 2180sf, large two car garage, spa tub in master, built in '04, Price TBD, likely around $300,000
- 5BD/4BA single family home in Majestic Pines neighborhood, approx 2650sf, walk to the slopes - Price TBD, likely around $525,000
- 1BD/1BA condo at Sierra Manors, approx 750sf, walk to dining, shopping and shuttles - Price TBD, likely under $75,000
- 2BD/2BA townhome with 1 car garage at Courchevel, walk to Canyon Lodge and the lifts, over 1000sf, Price TBD, likely under $250,000
- 1BD/1BA condo at the Westin on 6th floor, 549sf, full amenity hotel in Mammoth Village - Price TBD, likely under $195,000
- 4BD/2BA townhome on Sierra Star Golf Course, approx 1200sf, attached garage, built in '07 - Price TBD, likely under $270,000
- 3BD/3.5 BA single family home in Old Mammoth, 2200sf, built in '07 - Price TBD, likely under $550,000
- 3BD+Loft/2BA single family A-Frame home w/ 2 separate studio apartments below, located on Alpine Circle. Price TBD, likely under $300,000
All of these Mammoth Lakes Distressed Properties have already gone through the bank foreclosure/repo process and are now Bank-Owned Real Estate in Mammoth Lakes. In the near future these condos and homes will be listed for sale on the Mammoth Lakes MLS as REO Listings for sale. Banks are consistently pricing these foreclosure listings at great, below-market prices. If you would like more information on any of these Mammoth Foreclosures, send me an email. I would be happy to let you know the instant a new foreclosure hits the market! jeff@Mammoth1.com.