Buying foreclosure property in Mammoth Lakes and the surrounding areas continues to be a great option for buyers that want to purchase Mammoth Lakes real estate at low prices. If you are looking to buy a foreclosed property, having a head's up about these properties before they hit the MLS and the open market is the best way to be prepared to snag a distressed Mammoth Lakes home or condo. All the properties listed below have been foreclosed on and are now owned by the bank. If you would like to be notified the instant any of these properties hit the market, please email me and I will add you to the foreclosure notification list.
- 2BD/2BA fully furnished luxury condo at the Westin, 1018sf, corner unit with views - Price TBD, likely around $410,000
- 5BD/4BA single family home in Majestic Pines neighborhood, walk to the slopes - Price TBD, likely around $525,000
- 3BD+Loft/2BA single family A-Frame home w/ 2 separate studio apartments below, located on Alpine Circle. Price TBD, likely under $300,000
- 3BD/2BA single family home up on John Muir Rd, big views, very close to slopes/Canyon Lodge. Price TBD, likely in $350,000 range
- 1BD+Loft/1BA condo at Sierra Manors, hardwood floors, stone shower and counters, nice upgrades. Price TBD, likely around $105,000