UPDATED as of 12/13/12. These properties are all Mammoth Lakes Foreclosures that will be hitting the market soon. Mammoth Lakes Condos and Mammoth Lakes Homes for sale at bank repo discounts. Foreclosures in Mammoth Lakes today are fewer and fewer between, but when they hit the MLS they are typically priced for a quick sale. If you see something you are interested in, email me and I will notify you the instant it hits the market!
- Snowcreek 2BD+Loft+2BA townhome in Phase I, great complex, walk to creeks, meadows, trails, etc. Price TBD, likely around $325,000.
- Custom 1800sf home on half acre in Old Mammoth, built in '89, nice views and 2 car garage, Price TBD, likely under $480,000.
- Studio/1BA condo at The Westin Monache, Mammoth's only full-service property, great rental and location, Price TBD, likely around $165,000.
- 1BD/1BA condo at Hidden Valley, super close to Village and gondola, great rental potential, low HOA dues, Price TBD, likely around $130,000.
- 1BD+Loft+2BA condo at Sunrise, walk to meadows, Mammoth Creek and shuttles to slopes, Price TBD, likely around $250,000.
- Large 3600sf tri-level home on Ridgecrest Dr, 4BD+4BA+workshop, storage and big garage, upgraded and well maintained, Price TBD, likely around $650,000.
- Older 3BD+2BA 1200sf home on Aspen Ln, quiet cul-de-sac, between Village and Canyon Lodge, Price TBD, likely under $325,000.
- Sierra Manors Condo 1BD+small Loft, corner upstairs unit, great downtown location, walking to shopping, restaurants, and shuttles, Price TBD, likely under $95,000.
- 1BD+1BA condo at La Residence IV, full amenity complex, on shuttle route, low HOA dues, Price TBD, likely around $125,000.
- 2BD+Loft+3BA townhome at The Woodlands, 1400sf, overlooking the golf course, full amenity complex, great rental, Price TBD, likely under $275,000
- 1BD/1BA condo at Summit, walk to the slopes at Eagle Lodge, underground parking, Price TBD, likely around $190,000.
- 1BD/1BA condo in The Village, Grand Sierra Lodge, excellent rental, walk to gondola, restaurants, shopping, etc, Price TBD, likely around $215,000.
- Duplex Income Property on Dorrance, two 3BD/2BA townhomes each with 2 car garage, 1150sf each, forced air heat, Price TBD, likely around $340,000.
If you are interested in any of these Mammoth Lakes Foreclosure Properties and would like to be notified the instant any one of these new foreclosure listing hits the MLS, feel free to send me an email and I would be happy to put you on the Mammoth Real Estate Foreclosure List. Foreclosure listings continue to be one of the fastest moving sectors of the Mammoth Real Estate marketplace. You can reach me at: jeff@Mammoth1.com, or on my cell at (760) 914-3000.