Mammoth Lakes Real Estate Foreclosure Update / Mammoth Mountain Opening Day!
Just in time for ski season and Mammoth Mountain’s Opening Day today, two great new Mammoth Lakes foreclosure condos hit the market this week:
- Large 3BD/Loft/4BA townhome, over 1500sf end unit - $237,500 Click Here to View Listing
- Affordable 1BD/1BA condo, walking to town, shuttles, shops, etc - $80,600 Click Here to View Listing
Here are the Mammoth Lakes foreclosure listings that have received Price Reductions just this week:
- 3BD/2BA single family home with detached 2 car garage, between Canyon Lodge and The Village – reduced to $328,900 Click Here to View Listing
- Duplex, two 2BD/2BA units both with 1 car garage each – reduced to $291,900 Click Here to View Listing
- TWO detached single family homes on one lot, both are 3BD/2BA one with 2 car garage – reduced to $382,737 Click Here to View Listing
In Mammoth, Foreclosure Properties and Short Sales continue to represent approx 35-40% of all closed sales this year. Buyers looking for good value and hot deals are staying focused on these sectors of the market.
Check out these links to view all the Foreclosure Listings currently for sale in Mammoth and surrounding communities, to view all theShort Sale Listings for sale or to see My Listings. (Keep in mind you can sort any of the listing results by high/low price or days on market at the top of each page).
Here’s to the start of a great ski season! See you on the hill…