Mammoth Lakes Foreclosure Properties to be Listed For Sale, Mammoth Bank-Owned Real Estate
UPDATED list as of 8/28/12. These Mammoth Lakes Properties are all bank-owned condos & homes and will be listed for sale in the near future as Mammoth Foreclosure Listings. They are not yet listed for sale on the Mammoth Lakes MLS, but will be in the coming weeks. If you are looking for a great deal on a Mammoth Property for Sale, many of these distressed properties can be purchased at below market values.
- 3BD+Loft/2BA single family A-Frame home w/ 2 separate studio apartments below, located on Alpine Circle. Price TBD, likely under $290,000 (will be listed in the next 1-3 weeks!)
- 2BD+2BA Single Family Home on Evergreen, quiet cul-de-sac, needs a little TLC, Price TBD, likely around $245,000.
- 1BD+1BA condo at Seasons IV, great rental, full amenity complex, walk to Village and shuttles, Price TBD, likely around $130,000
- Custom 5BD+5BA 3900sf home with 1BD+1BA Mother-In-Law unit, across the street from Valentine Reserve, great views, Price TBD, likely around $775,000
- 1BD+Loft+2BA condo at St Moritz, great rental in full amenity, well-maintained complex, Price TBD, likely around $145,000
- 2BD+Loft+2BA townhome at Mammoth View Villas, great location, walk to Village, on shuttle route, Price TBD, likely around $230,000
- 3BD+3BA newer 3-story townhome w/ attached garage at The Woodwinds, right on the Sierra Star Golf Course, Price TBD, likely at $580,000
- 1BD+1BA condo at Wildflower, great full amenity complex w/ good rental potential, on shuttle route, Price TBD, likely around $130,000
- 1BD+1BA condo at La Residence IV, full amenity complex, on shuttle route, low HOA dues, Price TBD, likely around $125,000
- 2BD+Loft+3BA townhome at The Woodlands, 1400sf, overlooking the golf course, full amenity complex, great rental, Price TBD, likely under $275,000
- Affordable Studio+1BA condo at Mtn Shadows, full amenity complex on shuttle route, great rental, Price TBD, likely under $80,000
- 1BD/1BA condo at Summit, walk to the slopes at Eagle Lodge, underground parking, Price TBD, likely around $175,000
- 1BD/1BA condo in The Village, Grand Sierra Lodge, excellent rental, walk to gondola, restaurants, shopping, etc, Price TBD, likely around $195,000
- 4BD/3BA contemporary, custom home on Rainbow Lane w/ 4 car garage and elevator! Approx 3569sf, walk to Canyon Lodge, Price TBD, likely around $850,000
- Duplex Income Property on Dorrance, two 3BD/2BA townhomes each with 2 car garage, 1150sf each, forced air heat, Price TBD, likely around $325,000
If you are interested in any of these Mammoth Lakes Foreclosure Properties and would like to be notified the instant any one of these new foreclosure listing hits the MLS, feel free to send me an email and I would be happy to put you on the Mammoth Real Estate Foreclosure List. Foreclosure listings continue to be one of the fastest moving sectors of the Mammoth Real Estate marketplace. You can reach me at: jeff@Mammoth1.com, or on my cell at (760) 914-3000.