UPDATED as of 1/16/12. These are all Mammoth Lakes Foreclosure properties that will be hitting the market soon. Mammoth Lakes Condos and Mammoth Lakes Homes will be listed for sale at bank repo discounts. The foreclosure activity in Mammoth Lakes has slowed a bit, but when they do hit the MLS they are typically priced for a quick sale. If you see something you are interested in, let me know and I will email you the instant it hits the market!
- 1BD+Loft+2BA condo at Krystal Villa West, great starter condo, pool, jacuzzi & laundry on site, walk to shuttles, Price TBD, likely around $150,000.
- 2BD+Loft+2BA condo at Meadowridge, close to Eagle Lodge and Sierra Star Golf Course, full amenity complex, Price TBD, likely around $350,000.
- Multi-family 4-plex on Lupin St, 3315 total sf, 8 total bedrooms, 5 total bathrooms, 1549sf total garage space. More details and estimated pricing coming soon.
- Custom 1800sf home on half acre in Old Mammoth, built in '89, nice views and 2 car garage, Price TBD, likely under $480,000.
- 1BD/1BA condo at Hidden Valley, super close to Village and gondola, great rental potential, low HOA dues, Price TBD, likely around $130,000.
- 1BD+Loft+2BA condo at Sunrise, walk to meadows, Mammoth Creek and shuttles to slopes, Price TBD, likely around $250,000.
- Older 3BD+2BA 1200sf home on Aspen Ln, quiet cul-de-sac, between Village and Canyon Lodge, Price TBD, likely under $325,000.
- 1BD+1BA condo at La Residence IV, full amenity complex, on shuttle route, low HOA dues, Price TBD, likely around $125,000.
- 2BD+Loft+3BA townhome at The Woodlands, 1400sf, overlooking the golf course, full amenity complex, great rental, Price TBD, likely under $275,000
- 1BD/1BA condo at Summit, walk to the slopes at Eagle Lodge, underground parking, Price TBD, likely around $190,000.
- 1BD/1BA condo in The Village, Grand Sierra Lodge, excellent rental, walk to gondola, restaurants, shopping, etc, Price TBD, likely around $215,000.
If you are interested in any of these Mammoth Lakes Foreclosure Properties and would like to be notified the instant any one of these new foreclosure listing hits the MLS, feel free to send me an email and I would be happy to put you on the Mammoth Real Estate Foreclosure List. Foreclosure listings continue to be one of the fastest moving sectors of the Mammoth Real Estate marketplace. You can reach me at: jeff@Mammoth1.com, or on my cell at (760) 914-3000.