Mammoth Foreclosure Property and REO Listings Coming to Market in Mammoth Lakes
Here's the newest list of Bank-Owned Property in Mammoth Lakes that will be listed for sale in the next 30-90 days.
- 2BD/2BA townhome with 1 car garage at Courchevel, walk to Canyon Lodge and the lifts, over 1000sf, Price TBD, likely under $250,000
- 1BD/1BA condo at the Westin on 6th floor, 549sf, full amenity hotel in Mammoth Village - Price TBD, likely under $195,000
- 1BD/1BD condo at Sierra Manors, approx 750sf, walk to dining, shopping and shuttles - Price TBD, likely under $75,000
- 4BD/2BA townhome on Sierra Star Golf Course, approx 1200sf, built in 2007 - Price TBD, likely under $270,000
- 3BD/3.5 BA single family home in Old Mammoth, 2200sf, built in 2007 - Price TBD, likely under $550,000
- 2BD+Loft/3BA tri-level townhome at Chamonix, walk to Canyon Lodge - Price TBD, likely under $275,000
- 5BD/4BA single family home in Majestic Pines neighborhood, walk to the slopes - Price TBD, likely around $525,000
- 3BD+Loft/2BA single family A-Frame home w/ 2 separate studio apartments below, located on Alpine Circle. Price TBD, likely under $300,000
All of these Mammoth Lakes Properties have just gone through the bank foreclosure process and are now Bank-Owned Real Estate in Mammoth Lakes. In the next 30-90 days they will be listed for sale on the Mammoth Lakes MLS as REO Listings for sale. Banks are consistently pricing these foreclosure listings at great, below-market prices. If you would like more information on any of these Mammoth Foreclosures, please feel free to email me direct. I would be happy to email you the instant a new foreclosure hits the market! jeff@Mammoth1.com.