Foreclosures / REO's in the Mammoth Lakes Real Estate Market Coming to Market...Bank-owned property in Mammoth available soon.
Here is the most recent list of Mammoth Lakes Condos and Homes that have now Foreclosed and are Bank-Owned. These Mammoth Lakes Properties are not listed for sale yet, but will be listed on the market as Mammoth Foreclosure Listings For Sale in the very near future:
- 2BD+Loft+2BA townhome with rare attached 2 car garage, at Tamarack Condos, Price TBD, likely around $260,000
- Affordable Studio+1BA condo at Mtn Shadows, full amenity complex on shuttle route, great rental, Price TBD, likely under $80,000
- View lot above Canyon Lodge at the top of John Muir Rd, utilities at property corner, single family home zoning, Price TBD, likely around $125,000
- Rare top floor 2BD/3BA condo in The Village, Grand Sierra Lodge, dual master suites, almost 1200sf, great rental potential, Price TBD, likely around $420,000
- 1BD/1BA condo at Summit, walk to the slopes at Eagle Lodge, underground parking, Price TBD, likely around $175,000
- 1BD/1BA condo in The Village, Grand Sierra Lodge, excellent rental, walk to gondola, restaurants, shopping, etc, Price TBD, likely around $195,000
- 4BD/2BA home w/ 2 car garage only 5 lots from the Village, 1985sf, upgraded wood floors and granite kitchen, Price TBD, likely around $525,000
- 4BD/3BA contemporary, custom home on Rainbow Lane w/ 4 car garage and elevator! Approx 3569sf, walk to Canyon Lodge, Price TBD, likely around $850,000
- Duplex Income Property on Dorrance, two 3BD/2BA townhomes each with 2 car garage, 1150sf each, forced air heat, Price TBD, likely around $325,000
- 3BD+Loft/2BA single family A-Frame home w/ 2 separate studio apartments below, located on Alpine Circle. Price TBD, likely under $300,000
All of these Mammoth Lakes Distressed Properties have already gone through the bank foreclosure/repo process and are now Bank-Owned Real Estate in Mammoth Lakes. In the very near future these Mammoth condos and homes will be listed for sale on the Mammoth Lakes MLS as REO Listings for sale. Banks are consistently pricing these foreclosure listings at great, below-market prices. If you would like more information on any of these Mammoth Foreclosures, send me an email. I would be happy to put you on the Mammoth Foreclosure email list. jeff@Mammoth1.com.