Foreclosure Homes and Condos in Mammoth Lakes Coming to Market
Foreclosure Properties Coming Up For Sale in Mammoth Lakes, New Mammoth REO Listings - UPDATED as of 2/16/13.
Here is the most recent list of Mammoth Condos and Mammoth Lakes Homes that have gone to foreclosure. All of these properties are now bank-owned and will be listed for sale in the coming weeks at foreclosure pricing. If you see a property you are interested in, send me an email and I will notify you the instant it hits the market, jeff@Mammoth1.com.
- Studio+Loft+1BA condo at Nordica, affordable two story crash pad in Mammoth, close to downtown and shuttles, low HOA dues, Price TBD, likely under $100,000.
- 2BD+Loft+2BA townhome with private attached 2 car garage at Tamarack Condos, complex has pool, jacuzzi and is close to shuttles and restaurants. Price TBD, likely around $250,000.
- Studio+1BA condo at Hidden Valley condos, walk right to Village, great rental potential or affordable vacation condo. Price TBD, likely around $$90,000.
- 3BD+2BA home with attached 2BD+1BA permitted apartment and 2 car garage, on cul-de-sac, great neighborhood between Village and Canyon Lodge, approx 2029sf. Price TBD, likely around $380,000.
- .43 acre vacant lot in Old Mammoth, sunny, south-facing, build your dream Mammoth Home on this view lot. Price TBD, likley around $160,000.
- 1BD+Loft+2BA condo at Krystal Villa West, great starter condo, pool, jacuzzi & laundry on site, walk to shuttles. Price TBD, likely around $150,000.
- 2BD+Loft+2BA condo at Meadowridge, close to Eagle Lodge and Sierra Star Golf Course, full amenity complex. Price TBD, likely around $350,000.
- Multi-family 4-plex on Lupin St, 3315 total sf, (3) 2BD+1BA units, (1) 2BD+2BA unit, six single car garages. Price TBD, likely around $515,000.
- 1BD+Loft+2BA condo at Sunrise, walk to meadows, Mammoth Creek and shuttles to slopes, Price TBD, likely around $250,000.
- 1BD+1BA condo at La Residence IV, full amenity complex, on shuttle route, low HOA dues, Price TBD, likely around $125,000.
- 2BD+Loft+3BA townhome at The Woodlands, 1400sf, overlooking the golf course, full amenity complex, great rental, Price TBD, likely under $275,000
- 1BD/1BA condo at Summit, walk to the slopes at Eagle Lodge, underground parking, Price TBD, likely around $190,000.
- 1BD/1BA condo in The Village, Grand Sierra Lodge, excellent rental, walk to gondola, restaurants, shopping, etc, Price TBD, likely around $215,000.
If you are interested in any of these Mammoth Lakes Foreclosure Properties and would like to be notified the instant any one of these new foreclosure listing hits the MLS, feel free to send me an email and I would be happy to put you on the Mammoth Real Estate Foreclosure List. Foreclosure listings continue to be one of the fastest moving sectors of the Mammoth Real Estate marketplace. You can reach me at: jeff@Mammoth1.com, or on my cell at (760) 914-3000.